I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Potatoes is a classic breakfast potato casserole recipe. These crock pot cheesy potatoes is wonderful to make for a crowd. Looking for potato side dishes, these bacon cheese potatoes will be a hit!
Potato side dishes
I am mostly Irish, so potatoes have always been part of my diet. I love all types of potato side dishes from my Simple Ricotta Mashed Potatoes to Roast Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes. Potato side dishes are always on my menu!
Bacon cheese potatoes
Bacon cheese potatoes are my absolute favorite way to eat a potato side dish. Gooey potatoes with bacon and cheese, oh my mouth is salivating just thinking about cheesy potatoes!
Some people know bacon cheese potatoes as a breakfast potato casserole. I can personally enjoy the breakfast potato casserole any time of day.
Slow cooker potatoes
So how can I make the breakfast potato casserole simple? The slow cooker! Slow cooker potatoes are great for a busy family, especially when you want a buffet style of eating.
With slow cooker potatoes, you dump everything into the slow cooker, and in 4 hours, they are ready. The potatoes cook while you make other things.
Crock pot cheesy potatoes
This recipe for crock pot cheesy potatoes has been a favorite of mine to make for work pot lucks. What I really like about this recipe for crock pot cheesy potatoes, is you can find everything in the grocery store. There is no fancy ingredients needed for these crock pot cheesy potatoes!
- 1 bag frozen hash browns (country style, 32oz)
- 2 cans condensed cream of potato soup (10 and 3/4 oz cans)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar blend shredded cheese
- 1 bag Oscar Meyer recipe style bacon (2 oz bag)
- In the crock pot, mix the potato soup and the sour cream together. Then add the hash browns
- Next, add half the bag of the cheese, if you can not find the mac n cheese blend, then use a cheddar blend. Also add in the bacon as well.
- Give everything a good stir in the crock pot.
- Finally, layer the remaining cheese on the top and set the crock pot on low and let cook for 4-6 hours.
- When all done, scoop some out and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 394mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g