Tropical Fruit With Moscato Glaze Quesadilla is a fun quesadilla to enjoy during the hot summer. Nice and refreshing is this sweet treat with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Summertime is the best time to get silly and have a party. With the heat of the summer sun, a pool party is one the best ways to have fun and cool off all at the time. Growing up, we had a pool in the backyard, me and my sisters we basically lived in that pool. It wasn’t just us, it was Moose too, he was our dog.
Moose was special he was a mix of lab and husky, and a few other breeds as well. He self-taught himself to climb up the ladder and jump into the pool. She loved playing volleyball and even floated on his own foam noodle.
Trust me the dog self-taught himself to do all this, we never trained him. It was his pool, he actually took care of it. What?
Yes, he never peed in the pool! He actually got out to do that. Then he would get back in, us girls, on the other hand, I can not really say the same thing.
Still, pool parties they are fun, get together have good food, laughter and of course water play in the pool. So with that said, to have a pool party, you need some fun Summer music. So let’s kick off the #SundaySupper Pool party with some beachy music, shall we? I know one that Teen Beach movie has a really catchy song right now that is perfect for a pool party grove!
Tropical Fruit With Moscato Glaze Quesadilla
So what I decided I wanted to make something fun and light, I mean you know what they say, should not swim on a heavy stomach, what is it, you need to wait 30 minutes after eating before you swim?
Plus wanted to do something can make quick, Viola! These babies were born. What makes them is the mascarpone cheese that has Moscato wine in it and when melts, it forms this wonderful glaze the fruit sits within the tortillas. It just perfect summer appetizer or dessert.
Looking for other summer treats? Check out:
Time to relax at the pool and enjoy a fun quesadilla with tropical fruit with a moscato wine glaze. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- In a small bowl, mix the moscato with with the mascarpone cheese, lime juice and sugar. set it aside.
- In a fry pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Then place one tortilla in the melted butter, fry it on one side for about a minute, then flip it over and fry the other side for about a minute.
- Next, spread on half of the tortilla the mascarpone cheese , layer on the fruit, and drizzle on the caramel over the fruit.
- Fold the other half the tortilla over the fruit and and press it down. Continue to cook for another minute.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Take off the heat and onto a plate, sprinkle with some powder sugar , cut into wedges.
- Do the same thing with the remaining tortillas.
- Garnish with a little whipped cream and ENJOY!
Is this something you would love to whip up in your kitchen? Share it and inspire others with this recipe!