Red Gold Tomatoes Lasagna Soup is the easy soup recipe. Inspired by traditional a traditional lasagna recipe, this winter soup recipe is served up with a piece of garlic cheesy bread! You will want to add this Italian soup to your collection of hearty soup recipes!
Hearty Soup Recipes
I love hearty soup recipes. How about you? Hearty soup recipes in the winter is a huge staple for me. Just fill up a bowl, relax and enjoy some good old fashion soup for dinner.
Winter Soup Recipe
Originally I posted this lasagna soup back in February 2015. Red Gold tomatoes were the first brand I actually worked with to create this winter soup recipe. They had asked for a lasagna recipe. I turned a lasagna into this hearty soup recipe of lasagna soup!
Lasagna Soup Recipe
I wanted to do this lasagna soup recipe a bit different from other lasagna soup. So the idea hit me why not do this winter soup recipe like French onion soup? So I added a piece of garlic toast and melt some cheese on top. Viola! A simple soup recipe that is a lasagna meal only in a bowl!
Red Gold Tomatoes
What makes this lasagna soup recipe amazing is the red gold tomatoes I used. The fresh taste of the tomato broth in this simple soup stands out. If you want a good tomato taste, then red gold tomatoes are what I would recommend for this hearty soup recipe!
[ctt template=”4″ link=”01FW3″ via=”yes” ]I added a piece of garlic toast and melt some cheese on top. Viola! A simple soup recipe that is a lasagna meal only in a bowl! #SoupRecipe #Lasagna #MmmSoup[/ctt]
Red Gold Tomatoes Lasagna Soup is the easy soup recipe. Inspired by traditional a traditional lasagna recipe, this winter soup recipe is served up with a piece of garlic cheesy bread!
- 1 1/2 lbs Laura's Lean ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 (14 ounce) chicken broth
- 2 (14 ounce) Red Gold Diced Tomatoes Basil (Garlic & Oregano,)
- 1 (15 ounce) Red Gold Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups lasagna noodles (broken)
- Baked garlic toast
- Shredded Italian cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Next in a soup pot, add the chicken broth, the ground beef mixture, ricotta cheese,diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, brown sugar, garlic, salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil and turn back to simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, and add the broken lasagna noodles and simmer until noodles are tender for approximately 20 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with the garlic toast. Sprinkle with shredded Italian cheese, put it under the broiler till the cheese melts.
- Then serve it immediately and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 114mg Sodium: 823mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 40g
This post was most recently updated