I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Crock Pot Bacon, Potato, Corn Chowder is an easy soup recipe. This potato corn chowder with bacon is very tasty. Best of all this crock pot corn chowder is very budget friendly![/intro]
Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipes
When I first started Seduction In The KItchen, I was obsessed with slow cooker potato soup recipes. One of the first easy soup recipes I did was the Slow Cooker Potato Chowder. I love a good easy slow cooker soup!
Easy Soup Recipe
Why do I like an easy soup recipe? I am very busy with my phlebotomy job. So an easy slow cooker soup is perfect for me! Plus This crock pot corn chowder is great for my budget!
Crock Pot Corn Chowder
I first had a corn chowder when I went to a restaurant that gave complimentary soup with the meal. I loved the corn chowder, so I felt I could make a crock pot corn chowder version.
Potato Corn Chowder With Bacon
So how did a crock pot corn chowder become potato corn chowder with bacon? Honestly, I was just throwing in ingredients I had in my cupboards. Bacon potato corn chowder just is amazing, I believe bacon makes any easy soup recipe better!
Easy Slow Cooker Soup
Bacon potato corn chowder is an easy slow cooker soup. This slow cooker potato soup recipe is just dumped all in the slow cooker and forget it type of soup recipe! This crock pot corn chowder is perfect for a cold chilly day!
Crock Pot Bacon, Potato, Corn Chowder is an easy soup recipe. This potato corn chowder with bacon is very tasty. Best of all this crock pot corn chowder is very budget friendly!
- 4 medium potatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ounce can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4oz)
- 1 ounce can cream of celery soup (10 3/4oz)
- 1 package of Green Giant Nibblets Corn butter sauce
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- Put everything but the cheese and bacon into the crock pot. Stir it up so it is all blended. Let it cook on low for about 3-4 hours, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the bacon and cheese, cook for another 30 minutes till the cheese melts into it. You can add more cheese if you like.
- When it is all done spoon it into some bowls and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 482Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 565mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 20g