BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms is a simple food for a cookout. If you are looking for a quick beef tips recipe, then look no further! This beef tips with mushrooms are amazing.
Food For A Cookout
Here is another food for a cookout. This time I wanted to do something so easy that anyone can make. A quick beef tips recipe seem to be the answer after I received a nice bottle of True Made BBQ.
True Made Foods
What is True Made Foods? Well, let me tell a little about this company that was founded by veterans.
From their website: True Made Foods is making American food nutritious, by using fresh vegetables to naturally sweeten their products and drastically cut back on added sugar, providing you with a tasty healthy alternative. They have started with America’s favorite sauces – Ketchup, BBQ Sauce and Hot Sauce.
They want the world to eat better. Better taste. Better for you. It is not a “health food” because they believe real food should be healthy.
BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms
*I received a bottle of True Made Sauce for free for the purpose of creating a recipe
The True Made BBQ Sauce really has a great taste to it. So I wanted to really show off that great taste on BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms. I decided in making this quick beef tips recipe to use the BBQ sauce as a condiment so you can experience in its full glory of flavor.
Why add bbq mushrooms to this beef tips recipe? Honestly, I love mushrooms. Grilled mushrooms is one of the foods I love. Plus mushrooms go so well with beef tips, so why not!
Quick Beef Tips Recipe
Because I am grilling the beef tips with mushrooms, this recipe actually cooks up in no time at all. How can this be a quick beef tips recipe? Truthfully, because the beef tips are small cuts of meat, they cook up very quickly.
Beef Tips With Mushrooms
This BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms with BBQ sauce is a marriage made in heaven. The grilled beef with the sweet BBQ sauce just tastes so good together. If you want easy beef tips with mushrooms that you can whip up in no time, then this food for a cookout is your answer!
BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms is a simple recipe that uses True Made Foods BBQ Sauce. True Made Foods is making American food nutritious that is perfect for your cookout. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen for #CookoutWeek.
- 1 lb beef tips
- 1 tablespoon steak rub or seasoning
- 4 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- True Made BBQ Sauce
- Take the beef tips out the package and dry each piece between 2 pieces of paper towel.
- Arrange the beef on a plate and season the beef with the steak rub or seasoning. Allow the beef to sit for 30 minutes before you grill them up.
- After 30 minutes using a grill basket place the package of mushrooms in side it.
- Then on top the mushrooms, add the beef tips.
- Place the basket on your grill, and start cooking up the beef.
- Grill the beef to your desired likeness, make sure your toss everything in the basket so cooks evenly.
- Once the beef is cooked to your desired likeness, put some on a plate and top it off with a little the True Made BBQ Sauce, serve it up and ENJOY!
- Calories: 435
Like it? Pin it!