Balsamic Dipping Tomatoes is Italian tomato salsa. This Italian bruschetta recipe is a great tomato appetizer! These balsamic tomatoes are so addicting that you want to make this balsamic bruschetta often.
Do you like tomatoes? I know I do. There is one tomato appetizer that I really enjoy, that tomato appetizer is an Italian bruschetta recipe!
Italian Bruschetta Recipe
What exactly is an Italian bruschetta recipe? It is chopped tomatoes, onions, some basil, on a little toasted bread slice. Then the Italian bruschetta recipe is drizzled with balsamic. What if you could take that bruschetta and bake it into some type of balsamic tomatoes appetizer, like a dip?
Tomatoes and balsamic go so well together. So balsamic tomatoes in a tomato salsa type of tomato appetizer sound like it could work! You know what? Yes, a balsamic bruschetta tomato dip does work!
This balsamic bruschetta I admit is my favorite thing to make. I love the combo of balsamic with the tomatoes and shallots. I can literally eat an entire bowl of this tomato salsa. That is how much I love these balsamic tomatoes.
I am actually drooling as I write this tomato salsa. Is this a tomato salsa or an Italian bruschetta recipe? It is actually both! I want some of it now. Balsamic Dipping Tomatoes is a combination of balsamic bruschetta and Italian tomato salsa is the best way I can think to describe this simple tomato appetizer recipe.
Light, tasty and refreshing is how I would describe this, "bruschetta salsa" type of recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced thin and chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Fresh cracked pepper for taste
- French bread
- In a bowl add the tomatoes and shallots, toss them together.
- Next whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and truffle oil together. Season it with a little fresh cracked pepper.
- Then pour the dressing over the tomato mixture, and mix it well together. Let it sit for about a hour.
- Then, slice the bread, no need to toast it, just pulling it apart so that the bread soaks up that balsamic is the best, ENJOY!
- Lifver 8-Pack Bowl Sets/Ramekins, Lovely porcelain Dip Bowls, White
- 3 Tier Oval Bowls with Metal Rack,Food Server Display Stand, Three Serving porcelain Bowls set,Dessert Appetizer Snack Server
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 71mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 2g