I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Lemon dill potato salad is a healthy potato salad that is delicious. This easy potato salad recipe is a great mayo-free side dish!
Summer side dishes
With the summer holidays, everyone grills. So you need summer side dishes. One of the best summer side dishes you can make is a potato salad recipe.
Easy potato salad recipe
When hot outside, the last thing you want to do is slave over a stove. So an easy potato salad recipe is great. This is definitely an easy potato salad recipe because you do not need to chill this salad!
No Mayo potato salad
One of the reasons you do not need to chill this dill potato salad is that it is a no Mayo potato salad. The lemon mixed in this dill potato salad really brings the flavor out.
In fact, you will love this no Mayo potato salad because of the lemon flavor. How does it differ from German potato salad, which is also a no Mayo potato salad?
The big difference between German potato salad and this dill potato salad is the lemon that is used instead of cider vinegar. Also, German potato salad has bacon in it, where this easy potato salad recipe does not.
- 2lbs potatoes
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel potatoes and slice 1/4" thick.
- Cook just until fork tender; drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the celery, capers, and onion to the potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir well or shake in a small jar.
- Pour over the still-warm potatoes and stir gently to combine, until the potatoes are coated.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Recommended Potato Salad Recipes From Other Food Bloggers:
- Bacon Potato Salad from Recipe Tin Eats
- Classic Southern Potato Salad from Foodie Crush
- BLUE CHEESE AND BACON POTATO SALAD from Delicious Table