I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Frozen hot chocolate pops are an easy popsicle recipe you can make. These chocolate popsicles are so creamy, you want them all summer long.
When the weather is hot, you want something cool. That is why a popsicle recipe is popular in the summer.
Plus a popsicle recipe is one of the easiest frozen treats you can make at home. All you need is a popsicle mold.
Truthfully, you can use a traditional popsicle mold or you could use a small paper cup to make a popsicle recipe. Economically popsicles are perfect for a tight budget.
A popular popsicle that many love is chocolate popsicles. The Fudgesicle helped make chocolate popsicles the favorite choice.
Frozen hot chocolate
How can you make the Fudgesicle creamier? By making the Fudgesicle into frozen hot chocolate.
Frozen hot chocolate is a creamy chocolate popsicle. Rich in the chocolate taste, and yes it does have actual hot chocolate in it.
If you want to have a delicious chocolate popsicle, then you have to make these frozen hot chocolate pops. Not only is this popsicle recipe easy, but it is also creamy chocolate that will cool you off in the warm weather.
- 6 ounce chocolate pieces (variety of your favorites)
- 2 packets hot chocolate mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- In a sauce pot heat up the water, sugar, and milk. Let start to boil just slightly. Take off the heat.
- Mix in the chocolate pieces and hot chocolate mix. Stir until the chocolate is all melted. Let it cool
- When it gets to a lukewarm temperature, pour the mixture into the popsicle molds
- Top off with some mini marshmallows, if you want, and place them in the freezer.
- When about semi frozen, about an hour or so, insert the handles into the mixture. Let it freeze the rest the way.
- Take out the freezer and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g