I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Crock Pot Baked Spaghetti is an easy baked spaghetti recipe. This vegetarian spaghetti recipe is savory and filling. You will love this easy baked spaghetti recipe!
Crock Pot pasta recipes
Is there such a thing as crock pot pasta recipes? Yes, there is. Actually cooking pasta, like this baked spaghetti in a crockpot is actually very easy. What if the Crock Pot pasta recipes burn?
Like any pasta recipe, there is a risk of burning. But with crock pot pasta recipes, when cooking on low on a slow cooker, you can leave it and not worry about burning the pasta.
When I wrote this spaghetti recipe post back in 2015, there was a lot going on. The phlebotomy job was overwhelming and I never had anytime off. So a spaghetti recipe was my best friend.
Why? Because a spaghetti recipe is simple to make and it is also a great budget recipe. Growing up we always had spaghetti with meat sauce on the table at least once a week.
Baked spaghetti recipe
One thing my ex-husband made was a baked spaghetti recipe. I was missing his baked spaghetti recipe and decided I need to make my own vegetarian spaghetti recipe, that was similar to the baked spaghetti he would make.
Crock pot spaghetti
Why a crock pot spaghetti? I wanted to be lazy, I don’t want to cook after work, but I want a nice, hot meal. That is one of the reasons I love crock pot cooking. You fix it and forget it.
What I like about this crock pot spaghetti, you can make it all the night before. Then you put it in the fridge and take it out in the morning. Put the baked spaghetti in crockpot on low and it will cook all day. When you get home, dinner is ready.
Vegetarian spaghetti recipe
I made this a vegetarian spaghetti recipe, but you can easily make it spaghetti with meat sauce. All you have to do is just brown some ground beef meat and add it to the spaghetti recipe. This crockpot spaghetti recipe is versatile that you could make the sauce to suit your taste.
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves roasted garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- a few flakes of crushed red pepper
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- You can saute the mushrooms and onions if you want to. Just do with a little olive oil until the onions are translucent. You can also add green peppers and other vegetables you want. That the beauty of making a homemade sauce, you make it how you like it. So add the mushrooms, onions, garlic and the tomato sauce to the crock pot.
- Next, stir in the water, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings. Taste the sauce see if needs adjusted too sweet add more vinegar, need more spice add it. Too tart, add a bit more sugar.
- Once you have the sauce where you like it, add cooked spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir it all up and put the crock pot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Then, grab a plate and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g