Here is another recipe for #CookoutWeek. This time I admit I wanted to do something so easy that anyone can make. Beef tips seem to be the answer when I got a nice bottle of
True Made BBQ sauce sent to me. What is True Made? Well, let me tell a little about this company that was founded by veterans.
True Made Foods is making American food nutritious, by using fresh vegetables to naturally sweeten their products and drastically cut back on added sugar, providing you with a tasty healthy alternative. They have started with America’s favorite sauces – Ketchup, BBQ Sauce and Hot Sauce.
They want the world to eat better. Better taste. Better for you. It is not a “health food” because they believe real food should be healthy.
They just provide better options that both taste better and are better for you – returning food to the way it’s supposed to be. They believe you shouldn’t have to go to a special store to get food that won’t give you diabetes. Their products use less sugar and add more nutrition – real nutrition – by adding a significant amount of real vegetables to every bottle.
BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms
*I received a bottle of True Made Sauce for free for the purpose of creating a recipe
The True Made BBQ Sauce really has a great taste to it. So I wanted to really show off the taste on BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms, and I decided in making this to use the BBQ sauce as a condiment so you can experience in its full glory of flavor. This BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms with this sauce is a marriage made in heaven.
BBQ Beef Tips with Mushrooms is a simple recipe that uses True Made Foods BBQ Sauce. True Made Foods is making American food nutritious that is perfect for your cookout. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen for #CookoutWeek.
- 1 lb beef tips
- 1 tablespoon steak rub or seasoning
- 4 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- True Made BBQ Sauce
- Take the beef tips out the package and dry each piece between 2 pieces of paper towel.
- Arrange the beef on a plate and season the beef with the steak rub or seasoning. Allow the beef to sit for 30 minutes before you grill them up.
- After 30 minutes using a grill basket place the package of mushrooms in side it.
- Then on top the mushrooms, add the beef tips.
- Place the basket on your grill, and start cooking up the beef.
- Grill the beef to your desired likeness, make sure your toss everything in the basket so cooks evenly.
- Once the beef is cooked to your desired likeness, put some on a plate and top it off with a little the True Made BBQ Sauce, serve it up and ENJOY!
- Calories: 435