Amaretto Toffee Oat Balls are a sweet treat that will be very addictive. The combination of the amaretto with the toffee in the cookies is simply amazing! A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
Day 4 of this Christmas cookie extravaganza! I will admit I am having fun with these cookie posts. It has been so uplifting to create everything for this event. From recipes to even curating the galleries for each post. Sometimes you need to step out the comfort zone and do something different. This 12 days of posting cookie recipes are just that.
Out the 12 recipes, I only have 1 that I had scheduled. The rest I am sticking with me writing in real time. I like writing these posts in real time than writing in advance and scheduling. It is just what I like and prefer.
Oh before I forget! Not only do I have 12 days of Christmas Cookies going on, but I have 12 Days of Flavors as well in the Flavor Store! Every day, There is a new special, so here is the first three for you: (BTW I love the chocolate powder, I will be creating recipes with it!)
Check out the Flavor store For these yummy specials!
Let’s get to these Amaretto Toffee Oat Balls. When I was trying to think what I could do for these recipes, I knew I wanted to do something fun like a rum ball, but without rum. I can take or leave rum but Amaretto, oh do I love it.
How to incorporate amaretto into a cookie. Meijers had chocolate chips, toffee, well anything that was baking bits on sale, buy one get one 50% off. I kept looking at the Heath toffee pieces I had bought at the sale.
When it comes to baking, well cooking, in general, I am always willing to step outside the comfort zone. So adding some Amaretto to cookie dough isn’t a big deal. Yes, it is a risk but I am always willing to take the rest.
This risk really paid off. These cookies are amazing! I have to admit, so far, these Amaretto Toffee Oat Balls are my favorite.
- 3/4 cups butter (soften)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 TBSP Amaretto
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2/1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 10 oz pkg Heath Toffee pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Cream butter and sugars together till nice and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Next, add in the Amaretto.
- Mix flour, oats, and baking soda together
- Gradually add the flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded TBS onto the baking sheets.
- Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire rack.
- After cooled, serve them up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230