Dill Parmesan Crusted Orange Roughy is an easy recipe for orange roughy. It adds a nice dill flavor to this delicate fish. It is the perfect meal to make for a romantic dinner.
I was a little quiet the last 3 weekends, I know. One, I was on a much-needed vacation. My original vacation, the boss asked me to push back a few weeks. Which I did not mind doing because it actually helped out with my family.
My sister Chrissy, adopted 2 puppies, who are so adorable! Chrissy lost her dog Millie around Christmas to aggressive cancer. She and her other dog needed these 2 fluff balls in their lives.
If you check out my Instagram, you can see the 2 newest members of the family: Pickles and Tootsie! You will fall in love with these puppies. My mom needed help watching them, so yes changing the vacation wasn’t an issue.
This Dill Parmesan Crusted Orange Roughy is perfect for anyone looking for orange roughy recipes Why? Because Lent is upon us.
The big thing with Lent is eating fish on Fridays. I like fish anytime the year. So coming up with this recipe for orange roughy was very easy for me.
I love Orange roughy. Why? Orange roughy doesn’t have a”fishy” taste to it.
Dill Parmesan Crusted Orange Roughy
In fact, orange roughy has a delicate taste to it. Which makes it nice to use with a sauce. The sauce flavor enhances the fish.
Baking orange roughy also helps make this dill flavored sauce pop with flavor. If you love dill, then this orange roughy recipe is something you will love. It is a great seafood dish.
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 orange (juiced)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix mayo, lemon juice, orange juice, and mustard.
- Add in dill stirring well
- Cover the orange roughy fillets with the dill mixture.
- Sprinkle the fish with the Parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes to get top crispy and brown.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0
Like this Recipe? Pin it!