Texas Slaw is based on Cattlemen’s Steakhouse cole slaw. The addition of sweet pineapples to this slaw is the secret ingredient. It is sweet and creamy and you are going to love it.
- 1 bag of coleslaw
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained, reserve 2tb of juice
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tb apple cider vinegar
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, and milk
- In a separate bowl, add the coleslaw and pineapples.
- Pout the dressing over the slaw.
- Mix everything together. and let sit in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
Keywords: coleslaw, slaw, pineapple slaw, pineapple, cattlemen's steakhouse