Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pomme Frites are baked fries with roasted garlic and rosemary with tasty dipping sauce
Time To Relax
I finally had my vacation! I actually tried to not do much as far as blogging and just relax on it, and you know what it did help. Blogging is more than just writing a post and publishing it. There is a ton of work many do not realize, that is if you want to be a successful blog.
Just to start with there is the social media promotion. I look at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest very different than you most likely. I look at them as tools for business. I post in about 75 groups my new posts, besides on my own personal wall and Seduction in the Kitchen’s post. Long story short, it is a full-time job blogging.
That just a normal blogging, I got the added duties of my Parade Magazine posts, though those are easy to make since I am curating them, I do promote them on Facebook. Speaking of Parade, here is my latest posts on them (you can click on the collages to see the posts):
You can tell I was taking it easy since I just gave you 5 Parade Posts in this post, normally it is about 2 I will put in a Seduction in the Kitchen Post. I needed a break. Work as a phlebotomist been stressful.
I got news that one the co-workers that left and was a huge troublemaker is coming back. People have been vocal saying they are not looking forward to her return. I think my supervisor realizes, her return could be a mistake because people are speaking up this time.
When she left, it became apparent how much trouble she did cause. We do have a new supervisor and she really cracking down on things. So hopefully she put this little girl in her place so she doesn’t cause the chaos like she did before.
The stress of daily life, then this stress with work, I just needed to relax, so I did, but to relax I needed to step away from everything, including blogging. I feel better now, that is what a vacation is all about, just taking a break and relaxing.
Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pomme Frites
I do dining reviews with friends and I am supposed to put the review on Seduction, I will be honest, I haven’t been doing this. You can see one I did on Wine Bar Rocky River Review And Spinach Salad With Honey Dijon It just a lot of work to type it up. However, I do get inspired by what I see on the menu. One the places we went to recently in Lakewood, Oh call Forage Public House these amazing Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pomme Frites on the menu. Well, I was inspired to create my own version of Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pomme Frites, which is basically french fries. What makes pomme frites is the dipping sauce. This sauce brings out the flavor of this Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pomme Frites.
- 1 bag of Ore-Ida Country Fries
- 4 sprigs of Rosemary
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- To make the dipping sauce:
- Blend all the ingredients for the dipping sauce together and then set it aside.
- To make the pomme frites:
- Pre heat the oven to the temperature that the bag says.
- On a cookie sheet lay down the rose mary sprigs.
- Next in a single layer on top the rosemary lay the french fries down.
- Top it off with the garlic cloves, scattered over the fries.
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything and season them with a little sea salt.
- Bake the fries in the oven for 20-25 minutes, till they are a nice golden brown.
- Take it out the oven, Serve the pomme frites up with the rosemary and garlic and a side of the dipping sauce and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410