Peanut Butter Dream Brownies is peanut butter and brownies marriage made in heaven. This brownie creation for #Choctoberfest will satisfy your sweet tooth!
It is day 5 of the #choctoberfest with Imperial Sugar, I know I am a bit late in posting this recipe. Well, Tuesday was my 40th birthday and then I got sick with a bad cold. It figures.
I am on vacation this week, I always take vacation the week of my birthday. This being a milestone birthday, I wanted to really live up life this week, but stupid cold got me sidelined. I thought I was getting better yesterday.
My sisters for my birthday, paid for me to have a hair makeover. Start 40 off with a bang with a new do. However, I was so congested and my head was pounding that all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.
What is fitting is this week is #choctoberfest with Imperial Sugar. So what the beautician actually dyed my hair chocolate brown, with cherry lowlights and caramel highlights. I literally have a dessert names in my head now!
I told her I thought was funny she choose those colors for my hair. When she asked why I explained about Seduction in the Kitchen, The food blog I have. Then explained how this week is choctoberfest with Imperial Sugar.
I am feeling a little better today so, since this is supposed to be my celebration recipe, I wanted to post on October 7th, the day after my birthday, but since I couldn’t, let’s celebrate now!
Peanut Butter Dream Brownies
A celebration post needs celebration music does it not? I admit I been holding off on sharing this decadent brownie. It is so far my favorite chocolate creation I have made. The peanut butter with the brownie is simply, in my opinion, an OMG!
This Peanut Butter Dream Brownies is simply, in my opinion, an OMG! moment in my mouth. You could cheat and make a box brownie. You know me I love making sweets from scratch.I think tastes better, but I also know about being on a budget and short on time. It is this peanut butter topping that makes this dessert sing with pure pleasure if you ask me.
I think scratch brownies taste better. But I also know about being on a budget and short on time. It is this peanut butter topping that makes this Peanut Butter Dream Brownies sing with pure pleasure if you ask me.
Can you think of a better way to celebrate than with this Peanut Butter Dream Brownies? Yeah, 40 is going to be a great decade for me. But first got get over this cold, after that, time to set it off and enjoy this new decade in my life.
This Peanut Butter Dream Brownies would pair perfectly with:
Arugula Pecan Salad with Simple Balsamic Dressing from Skinny Sweets Daily
Loaded Southwest Chicken Salad from Meatloaf and Melodrama
BACON BROCCOLI SALAD from Baking BeautyPrint
Peanut butter and brownies is a marriage made in heaven. This brownie creation for #Choctoberfest will satisfy your sweet tooth! A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen
- 1 2 cups ⁄3 Imperial granulated sugar
- 3 cup ⁄4 baking cocoa
- 1 1 cups ⁄3 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ⁄2 baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ⁄4 salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cup ⁄4 butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 ounce package cream cheese (softened, 8)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cup ⁄3 milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Next combine dry ingredients in large mixer bowl
- Next stir in the eggs, water, butter, and vanilla
- Spread the brownie batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Let cool completely.
Peanut Butter Topping
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Then add in peanut butter and milk.
- Finally Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until all nice and smooth.
- Spread the peanut butter topping on the cooled brownies
- Using the chocolate syrup, drizzle a little on the top of the peanut butter layer, use a knife to cut lines into the syrup to make it look fancy.
- Slice it up and top with a little bit of Cool Whip and Enjoy!
- Calories: 510