Moscato Peach Cobbler has sweet Moscato wine in a simple peach cobbler. The two flavors will seduce your taste buds with this simple, elegant dessert!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Moscato wine
- 1 can sliced peaches, light syrup (drained, 15¼ oz)
- Combine in a bowl the flour, sugar,cinnamon, milk, Moscato wine, and cream
- Blend everything till it is smooth.
- Turn your oven on to 350, and put the butter in the pan you are going to use to bake the cobbler. Let the oven to melt the butte ,as the oven is warming up, this is usually takes about 5 minutes or so.
- Once the butter is melted, pour on the batter on top of it. DO NOT mix the butter and batter together. Do not worry if the batter isn’t covering the entire bottom of the pan.
- Next dump the peaches on top the batter.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes till it is a nice golden brown.
- Serve it up warm with a little bit of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and ENJOY!