I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Garlic and Rosemary Butter Grilled Brie is the perfect appetizer to grill up and enjoy with friends. The flavor of the garlic and rosemary butter enhance the brie. This grilled appetizer recipe will be your favorite recipe for entertaining.
This brie appetizer recipe is an exclusive recipe from Char-Broil new cookbook, available on Amazon! Time to get your grill out and enjoy delicious grilling recipes!
Time for Change
Everything happens for a reason. I solely believe that. Sometimes the reasons never show right away, but they will when you realize why.
Fortune cookie saying, I know. I am realizing that everything that I have experienced, good or bad, has had a reason. I am thinking the reasons was to make me a stronger woman.
I embrace change. I know change is good. I have been wanting change for a long time.
I have finally have taken steps towards change. I want to move to Florida, but cant just up and leave, not without a job. A friend invited me to stay with him a few days for vacation, so I have my plane ticket. It time to set in motion change.
Being with him will help me decide what changes I want and if Florida is for me. Time for a change.
Char-Broil, one of the oldest grill brands in North America, has collaborated with Pennsylvania publisher FoChapel Publishing on a new cookbook and how-to guide for those who loves preparing meals in the great outdoors.
Char-broil new cookbook, The Great Book Of Grilling is available on Amazon! The cookbook includes recipes for grilled and barbecued appetizers, like this grilled brie. The Great Book Of Grilling also has main courses, salads, vegetables, and desserts.
Great Book of Grilling: 300 Tasty Recipes for Every Meal
The Char-Broil team has packed Great Book of Grilling: 300 Tasty Recipes for Every Meal with hundreds of easy-to-follow grill recipes that will have family and friends licking their fingers. Highlights include savory apple butter barbecue ribs, mouth-watering pineapple and habanero chicken wings, and the creatively cured smoked chicken lollipops with cola BBQ sauce.
These varied dishes represent the book’s myriad of cooking methods; whether you enjoy barbecuing, smoking, or grilling, there is something for everyone—the beginner and those looking for a challenge alike.
A comprehensive, educational, and practical guide, Char-Broil Great Book of Grilling includes:
- Hundreds of easy-to-follow grill recipes
- Delicious grilled and barbecued appetizers, main courses, salads, vegetables, and even desserts
- Step-by-step instructions and color photographs for each recipe
Garlic and Rosemary Butter Grilled Brie
This grilled brie recipe is an exclusive recipe from the Char-broil cookbook. The flavors of the rosemary and garlic butter just enhance the brie so nicely. This grill recipe is perfect for entertaining.
You could fire up the grill and make this garlic and rosemary butter grilled brie, serve some wine and chat away with friends. It the perfect entertaining recipe.
Grilling Tips for Garlic and Rosemary Butter Grilled Brie
- Heat only one side of the grill, creating one hot direct heat zone and one cooler indirect heat zone. Target grill temperature of 450°F.
- Gas 2-burner grill – Turn right side of the grill to high & leave the left side off.
- burner grill – Turn far right side of the grill to high, the middle to low-medium and the left side off. 4-burner grill –Turn far right side of grill to high, middle right to medium, middle left to low, & leave the far left zone off.
- Ignite the charcoal in a chimney starter.
- When coals are glowing red, dump coals onto the grill floor.
- Rake coals, pushing 2/3 to one side of the grill, slanting the remaining coals to the opposite side of the grill, establishing high-piled 1 hot zone & 1 cooler zone.
- For every hour of cooking, add a half-stack of coals.
- Tear off 1 8″ sheet of tin foil.
- Pour a handful of your favorite hardwood chips onto the foil in a mound.
- Wrap the tin foil around the chips creating a package-of-sorts.
- With a knife or fork, perforate the top of the packet allowing smoke to billow from the package when the chips are heated.
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary leaves, ground into a fine powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 2 16-ounce wheels of Brie cheese
- 1 handful of Applewood chips
- In advance of grilling, preheat grill to medium-high using the 2-zone cooking method. Wrap wood chips in an 8" sheet of tin foil, then perforate with a fork or knife. Apply wood packet in back corner of the direct heat-grilling zone.
- Whisk together the melted butter, ground rosemary and garlic, then brush over entire surface of the Brie wheel.
- Once woodchip packet is billowing with smoke, gently place cheese atop the direct heat grilling zone and sear with the grill lid open until char marks are well-defined, 60–90 seconds on each side. Then turn down the grill to low heat and transfer the wheel to the cooler, indirect heat zone to finish cooking—with the grill lid closed smoke the cheese for an additional 8–10 minutes.
- Remove the Brie from the grill immediately. Plate alongside toasted artisan breads, an assortment of cured meats, fresh herbs, fruits and berries, pickled vegetables, and dry roasted nuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Royal Gourmet 30" BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker | 800 Square Inch cooking surface, Outdoor for Camping | Black, CC1830S model
OlarHike BBQ Grill Accessories Set for Men, 22PCS Grilling Accessories Set, Stainless Steel BBQ Tools Gift Utensil with Spatula, Tongs, Skewers for Barbecue, Camping, Kitchen
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 796mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 24g