The computers are not back yet, so still using the iPad to edit. I can not wait till one them come back, I want to see how different I can make the photos I dine on the iPad. Anyway, other than that, “it is starting to look at a lot like Christmas…” Come on you know the song! No I won’t have you sing it, but The holiday season is upon us. Next week I have my annual Christmas dinner party for friends, getting my decorations out storage, setting the tree up, before we know it 2013 will be gone and 2014 will be here.
Elf Treats is a fun Christmas treat to make with your kids.
- 3 TB butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken
- 1 bag Nestle Christmas Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter in a large bowl in microwave
- Add marshmallows to melted butter, stir to coat them. Melt the marshmallows for 1minute and 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir in 1cup at a time of the rice cereal into the marshmallows, find doing that way not a big mess and easier to mix.
- Next add the pretzels and chocolate chips. Mix them in well. The chips may start to melt but it ok.
- Once all mixed, pour the treats into a greased pan and press into it. Let sit for about an hour to set.
- Once they set, cut into the squares and ENJOY!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 272kcal Calories from fat 71|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|