Chocolate Ravioli Cookies is a simple chocolate filled cookie you can make with only 2 ingredients! A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 6 Bars Hershey Chocolate
- Ste the oven to what the package says to bake the cookies at, usually 350-375F depending on the brand. Line a cookie sheet with parchment
- I personally prefer the ones with the dough already made into circles, or can buy the log type and slice off the rounds from it.
- Take the round of the dough and flatten it between your hands.
- Place 1-2 pieces of the Hershey bar (Or pibs as the are called it is those small little rectangles that the Hershey bar has marked on it. Just break those off) In the center of the dough.
- Fold the dough in half so that the chocolate was is inside the cookie. You can shape it so that square like a ravioli. Then place it on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until the cookies are lightly browned
- Take them out the oven and remove the cookies to a cooling rack to cool.
- Serve them up and ENJOY