California Burger with Balsamic Wine Sauce is a Californian-inspired gourmet burger with a sauce that has both red wine and balsamic in it. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
The redesign for Seduction in the Kitchen is going well from what I am hearing. I can not wait to see the final result. am playing around with the email newsletter that goes out to my email subscribers. I think it needs a redesign as well. I am a typical woman, I like redesigning and redoing things. We, women, are like that we love to redecorate. My blog is a little space on the internet, so yes it needs to be updated and redecorated from time to time.
I do want to take a moment to thank everyone that wrote in condolences about Waldo. My mom and dad, they are taking it hard and they are taking it day by day. My mom told me they have already decided, they can not take the silence and they are looking for a puppy.
We are huge supporters of getting a rescue pup, these dogs deserve loving homes, that is what they will get at my parents home, so they are looking for “the one.” In my family our pets are family. If you’re a dog lover, you will understand what I am talking about. I do want urge people to please help the rescue groups in your area with donations of food, toys, even some time to help play and exercise the pups. Every little bit does help.
So, ready to see the remaining 3 burgers in my 7 burger series of gourmet burgers? This is number 5 and the inspiration is California. When I think of Californian cuisine, it is sun-dried tomatoes, avocados, red wine, and sprouts. No, this burger doesn’t have the sprouts, truth be told I did look for some but the store didn’t have them. Had I found them, I would have added it to this burger. The avocado and sun-dried tomatoes taste good, but it the turkey bacon and this wine balsamic sauce I added that take this burger over the top.
- 1 lb Angus beef patties
- 8 strips of turkey bacon cooked
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 oz sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 clove of roasted red garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kaiser buns
- Grill up the Angus burgers to you liking.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, mayonnaise, balsamic, wine, and sugar. Give it a little taste, adjust if needed by adding a splash more of balsamic and or wine.
- Place the burger on the bottom part the bun.
- Next add the turkey bacon
- Place the avocado slices and the sun dried tomatoes on top..
- Drizzle the Balsamic wine sauce over the whole thing.
- Then top off the burger with top part the bun and ENJOY!