Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Greek Bruschetta
Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Greek Bruschetta is bruschetta but with Greek flavors. One bite and you will be hooked.
I had my annual Christmas party on Friday the 6th, and it was a hit. Amazing it is Christmas time already!Just yesterday I was talking about the annual Halloween party and here it is Christmas time. Time is flying by so quickly!
For the Halloween party, I made this Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Greek Bruschetta. I was asked if I could review some sundried tomato products from Bella Sun Luci. The timing was perfect, I knew my friend, who hosts the Halloween party, always had gyros at her party. So I wanted to make something to accommodate her gyros.
For me to review a food item, it best to make a recipe out of it. That is what I did with this Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Greek Bruschetta. They have 4 different kinds they sent me:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
A Bruschetta with Greek flavors! A Recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup of Bella Sun Sun Dried Tomato
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives drained,
- Add everything into a bowl, the bruschetta, onions, black olives, cucumber, and feta. Give it all a good mixing
- Next, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil, along with the Greek seasoning and garlic
- Then pour the dressing over the the Bruschetta, give a good stir so that it is well mixed.
- Finally, serve a tablespoon worth onto some toasted costinis and ENJOY!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 70kcal Calories from fat 47|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|