I did it! I changed up my hair. I wanted to go darker, so I went to Sally’s Beauty and picked out what I thought was a nice brown, with a subtle hint of red. I do have a natural red tone to my hair, I thought it would look good. Plus I really liked the swatch, held up to my face and it popped on me. My GBF (gay best friend, hey, every woman needs a male GBF) told me I should ditch box color and just get it at Sally’s. So I did, I got a bottle the color and the developer, and went about redoing my hair. When I washed it out, I was taken back, my hair was really red. Redder than I wanted. I immediately started thinking, maybe I get some highlights to tone it down. As my hair was drying, the coloring started to soften, I really started to like it. I think it was the initial shock of seeing that red. It was redder than I wanted, but I did want a change and I actually like the final results.
According to their site:
Total Nutrition is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, and phytonutrient – all of which are required to take your body from “surviving” to “vibrant”. Simply stated, with Total Nutrition, you will transcend “normal nutrition”. Total Nutrition is a delicious, easy-prep supplement that contains a diverse blend of premium quality superfood ingredients that have been sourced from across the globe. This cutting-edge global blend of superfoods makes Total Nutrition extremely dense in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. In fact, just one tablespoon is enough to provide the average American with an entire day’s worth of nutrients! Total Nutrition is the first step toward changing your life and your health. You’ll feel revitalized in a way that you’ve only dreamed about! Total Nutrition is comprised of: Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schizandra Berries. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Overall I liked it, and I would give this a thumbs up. I felt like I got natural energy from this drink mix. It really helped me I think in my quest for a healthy lifestyle and in my never ending battle of losing weight. You can check them out and learn more about Immortal Herbs by following them on Facebook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Baked Lemon Shrimp and Zucchini is a healthy shrimp dish with lots of lemon flavor. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- a few flakes of chili flakes (optional)
- 1 large zucchini sliced or 2 small ones (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese (shredded)
- Whisk in a bowl the one clove of garlic, 1/2 the lemon, juiced and the olive oil.
- Add the zucchini, and toss it in the marinade until it is well coated with the lemon mixture.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into a baking pan.
- In the same bowl that you had the zucchini in, put the shrimp in the bowl with the rest the lemon juice, thyme, and garlic. and toss in about 1 tablespoon of the breadcrumbs. Toss everything together.
- Layer the shrimp on top the zucchini.
- Next, place the lemon slices on top of everything.
- Next, mix the rest the breadcrumbs with the cheese together and sprinkle over the entire dish.
- Cover and bake in a pre heated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and ENJOY!
- Calories: 310