Everything happens for a reason. I had a huge lesson in this recently. As I told you in the Cornmeal Molasses Scones, I “lost” my fur babies, Doodle Bug, Angel, and Lily. It has been a week since I had to take them to Pittsburgh, so they can live with my mom. It has been weird coming home and no little fur balls to greet me. Waking up and not on the bed, or getting swatted at in the middle the night by one them because they wanted to be petted. This apartment looks empty to me, all their toys, the tower, it is all in Pa. I have had them for 5 years, since my divorce. They helped me through that dark time. I have no family here in Cleveland, they were my family. They nursed me through 2 bouts of being in a cast.It is just weird now, it is hard.
As I said, everything happens for a reason, the landlord making me get rid the cats, made me realize it is time to move when the lease is up in May. Do I rent a small house, do I go to another apartment? I realized, wait what I am paying in my rent, it is actually what some pay for their monthly mortgage. I got bad credit, been bad since my divorce 5 years ago. So that started the great search on what should do. FHA loan was the answer, but how?
Searching on the Internet about applying, wow! All I am getting is scam sites, to fix my credit basically, you know for $400 we raise your credit so you can get a loan type sites. I just want basic info, I am not sure where to even begin. Finally got a little bit of an answer after a long search, I need to raise my credit to 640. Ok, I am almost there, I got 4 things in dispute that are not mine on it. That will help if I can get them off. There are 2 things on there if I can get them settled that will really help.
I did find a really cute house for $70,000, it perfect for just me, a cute 2 bedroom cape cod. So using that as a basis for the loan. My hope is maybe, just maybe if I can get the score up to 640, and get the loan. If it still be available come May, when I move out of this apartment, then I can get my fur babies back with me
So I am staying positive on this and hope for luck to be on my side. Speaking of luck, as I also mention in the Cornmeal Molasses Scones, one the bright spots during all of this, when I was moving my cats to my mom’s is the success of this site and reaching 1,000 likes on Facebook. So we are having a Giveaway! The
Margaritaville Chillin’ Pour Liquor Chiller
As I promised here is the widget to enter, the giveaway ends Oct 21 at midnight. You can tweet each day to gain 10 chances each day you tweet about it. so if you tweet each day of the giveaway for 10 chances every day you tweet it. Like Seduction on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, Subscribe to our feed, and leave a blog comment all for 10 chances each to win this.
A healthy recipe to make breaded zucchini from Seduction in The Kitchen
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- bread crumbs
- shredded asiago cheese
- First, cut the basil roughly, that means just chop it up, you can tear it up too, it helps release the basil oil to flavor the vinaigrette.
- Next, put the ingredients into a bowl for the vinaigrette.
- Whisk everything together for the dressing.
- After the vinaigrette is made, cut the zucchini into strips.
- Place the strips into the vinaigrette and cover them with the dressing. You could marinate them if you want. It will flavor them more if you do decide to marinate them for an hour, but you do not have to.
- Take the strips out the vinaigrette, and then just coat them with bread crumbs and place the coated strips onto a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top the strips.
- In a pre heated 400 degree oven, bake the zucchini for about 8-10 minutes. You want the zucchini to have a nice golden look and the cheese is melted.
- When they are done, take out the oven and ENJOY!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 262kcal Calories from fat 246|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 27g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|